My philosophy is to provide a first class accounting service at a price that everyone can afford. We aim to use the latest technology to enable us to offer client competitive fixed price fees.
My specialist areas of accounting include:
- Not for profit organisations
- Small Business
- Education (Schools and childcare)
- Iwi (Kohanga and Maori Land Blocks)
Michelle began her accounting career in Bay of Plenty Polytechnic 1990 & then onto Massey University in 1997. Since then Michelle has worked in accounting roles nationally and internationally, before joining Finn & Partners in 2011. Being driven to offer a professional, first class accounting service throughout New Zealand, Michelle later established Elevation Accountants in Tauranga.
- Company:Elevation Accountants
- Short Bio:Owner
- 30/11/2016, 09:00 5 Efficiency Software Tools
- 23/10/2016, 09:00 Sales Funnels & Funnel Hacking
- 24/08/2016, 09:00 Marketing Strategy
- 20/07/2016, 09:00 Strategic Planning
- 15/06/2016, 09:00 5 Efficiency Software Tools
- 25/05/2016, 09:00 Sales Funnels & Funnel Hacking
- 04/05/2016, 09:00 Marketing Techniques